Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week Two

Elizabeth started her new job Monday. On Tuesday she started looking for another one. She hated it. Wednesday, an auto shop tried to scam me on the smog check. They started my car up, hooked it up to the emissions tester and plumes of smoke filled the parking lot. Coincidentally, it hasn't smoked since. I'm gonna take it somewhere else next week. Oh, and did I mention I got a job. That's right, in sunny San Diego at an agency called VitroRobertson. I start March 1st and we have to move, again. It's been a good two weeks in LA. Elizabeth gets to quit her crummy job and our apartments are cool with us moving out with no penalties. It's also a great opportunity at a great agency. And people there SURF! We spent the rest of the week looking for apartments and movers. And we found a great apartment that's 5 minutes from everything.

1 comment:

Wiesner said...

woo hoo!!! Congrats on the new job...and quitting the old job. Can't wait to see some surfing pics