Tuesday, June 29, 2010

At last...



Okay, I know it's been forever since I posted and my summer resolution is to be much better at my posts than I have been. Since I last posted we've moved so things were pretty crazy for a while.
Jack is growing like crazy, he's so much fun but never stops moving unless he's asleep! He wears both of us out. As seen in the picture above his likes to clap for himself and his accomplishments. Maybe because we praise him a lot :)! His current favorite game is chase and he prefers that you chase him. Here are a few more favorites of his...

Favorite songs:
Itsy bitsy spider
patty cake
head, shoulders, knees, and toes
if you're happy and you know it
(he likes to put all of the motions of these songs together!)

Words:
itsy
blue
oh
no
ready, set, go
one, two, three
dog
strawberry
blue
ball

This last week Ross was given tickets to the Padres baseball game so Jack got to experience his first professional sporting event. He lasted 4 innings (2 of which he slept), which I was impressed by! For the 4th of July we went downtown and saw the fireworks, Jack was interested but got tired of them after about 10 minutes (it was 1 1/2 hours past his bedtime too). We also went to a waterpad close by this weekend. Jack watched for a while but then played for a while.

4 comments:

This Is Stupid said...

yay! I'm going to let you stay on my blog list! HA!! So good to see an update =)

Christy said...

great to hear what's been going on! Jack is precious. :)

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you finally updated!!! I can't believe how much he has grown AND that he is 18 months old!!! Time does fly! He is a cutie, and the pic of the 3 of ya'll at the wedding(?) is great!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to express my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offering numerous [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-here ]HostGator discount coupons[/url].

I appreciate HostGator hosting, you will too.

http://photozora.de/SMF/index.php?action=profile;u=2200