Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jack is 3 Months


I'm three months old!


Two of my roommates from college and their girls


Meeting his great grandparents - Grandteddy and Grandmother

Time flies and I'm way behind on my blogging. Jack's third month was full of firsts. First plane trip, first limo ride, first thunderstorm, first triathalon (not that he participated in, my dad did), first flag football game (Ross played), and first trip to the great state of Tennessee. We were able to fly to Tennessee the first of April and Jack got to meet his great-grandparents and many many other people. My parents hosted a "Meet Jack Party". My dad did Jack's baby dedication the same night. My mom also took Jack almost every night so I could sleep. It was amazing! I felt rested for the first time since he had been born. I barely touched him the whole trip between my parents and his aunties holding him. It was a fun and special time for all of us! His personality is starting to show a little more every week as he become more talkative and expressive!

New Happenings in the Life of Jack:
1. He's starting to look at people and follow their movements
2. He's rubbing his eyes
3. He laughed for the first time when Ross tickled him with his hair
4. He's sucking on his fists and gagging himself
5. He's staying awake for longer
6. He's discovered he has volume in his voice and loves to squeal as loudly as he can
7. He's started fake coughing, then he'll smile at me
8. He is startling himself, when he slightly rolls to one side and throws his arms out. He's not a fan

We continue to be amazed at God's gracious gift to us. He's so much fun and such a blessing. Nothing beats looking into his crib and him giving us a big smile!

No comments: